Sex in Different Places

4:52 AM Prolargent 5x5 Extreme 2 Comments

In a parked car
If you want to minimize the risk of being caught, but are still somewhat interested in having sex with someone, think of having sex in a car garage. Many people love having sex in this way, because it adds a voyeurism aspect to the matter. A car garage has the right balance between public and private, so it is an ideal place to go for the first public sex encounter.

 premature ejaculation 5x5 extreme


In your apartment or hotel with the windows open
While it is not a public sex that is done at your home, it is. What can be hot about opening a window or having sex against the window is your level of comfort. Both of you will feel more comfortable, and more passionate with the feeling of being watched. There are also quite sexy about not knowing anything who saw you, or how long they watched.

premature ejaculation 5x5 extreme


In a private restaurant or bar bathroom
Avoid these multi-stall situations when you want to have sex at your favorite restaurant or bar and make sure to go on an off night, where it is not as busy. The key to success of this public sex experience is coming prepared - they must be in a position easy to assemble, and you need to be in a not-always-sanitary situation comfortably seated. Keep your noise at bay, if you do not want the bartender cutting your tab off early.

premature ejaculation 5x5 extreme


In the cinema

As a private toilet, the trick is to make this rendezvous to go exciting and successful during a random time when not many people are not in the cinema or teather. It is also important that you choose a loud film- think action and adventure. 

 premature ejaculation 5x5 extreme


Whereever you are, do it with Prolargent 5x5 Extreme for long and lastful intercourse!

2 comments:

  1. My name is Promise Dickson am from Texas USA. I want to share a testimony of how Dr. OLU herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can make love to my wife and my penis was just too small my name is Promise dickson Finch am from Texas USA. I want to share a testimony of how Dr. OLU herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr. OLU. herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have weak erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call +2348140654426 .." or you can also contact him through his what-app +238140654426

    ReplyDelete